Yourself as a character! Original portraits only available at the museum.Portrait Corner
This is an area the museum where you can have your portrait made, which we call the "Portrait Corner." Here, you can meet one of our artists and talk to them while they draw you. In the portrait corner you can select between the artists' original touch and anime style. It's a great way to commemorate your trip to the museum. Men, women, children, granddad, and grandma alike, can all have wonderful portraits drawn!
Date and Time
*Irregular schedule on weekdays.
*You can check the schedule from here.
- The prices above are when it's drawn on one card. If you want to have two people on separate cards the fee will be for one person's price x 2.
- A General admission ticket to the museum is required.
- The listed fee is only for portraits done in person.
- Portraits are drawn in person. In cases where the portrait is requested from a photograph an additional 1000 yen fee is required.
- You can order different outfits to be drawn with an additional 500 yen (/person).
Register at Portrait Corner from 11:00 am till full of the day. First come basis.
anime type which can make you look more like a character.
Different outfits can be drawn for 500yen (/person) !
- Higashino Emiko
I use a pen and watercolors in my portraits. I'm good at drawing out the model's best features. It is my most pleasure moment that I can see the customer like my portrait.
Hello. Nice to meet you!! I am Okayama!
I like to draw funny and joyful portrait so that welcome someone like to make funny face and funny pose!! I draw a full-length portrait, come with your favorite clothes.
I draw gentle-touch portraits with using oil pastels and watercolors. I am very happy if I can express your precious smile or memory in a portrait. Please let me help to make your day special
- Saeki Kensuke
I will make your cute and funny portrait using Copic pens in boys manga style.
Please come and find me at the museum!
- Anime touch