Yourself as a character! Original portraits only available at the museum.Portrait Corner
This is an area the museum where you can have your portrait made, which we call the "Portrait Corner." Here, you can meet one of our artists and talk to them while they draw you. In the portrait corner you can select between the artists' original touch and anime style. It's a great way to commemorate your trip to the museum. Men, women, children, granddad, and grandma alike, can all have wonderful portraits drawn!
*To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, this event will be hold only on Saturday, Sunday, and National Holiday for the time being.
Please check the information here.
Date and Time
*Irregular schedule on weekdays.
*You can check the schedule from here.
- The prices above are when it's drawn on one card. If you want to have two people on separate cards the fee will be for one person's price x 2.
- A General admission ticket to the museum is required.
- The listed fee is only for portraits done in person.
- Portraits are drawn in person. In cases where the portrait is requested from a photograph an additional 1000 yen fee is required.
- You can order different outfits to be drawn with an additional 500 yen (/person).
Register at Portrait Corner from 11:00 am till full of the day. First come basis.
anime type which can make you look more like a character.
Different outfits can be drawn for 500yen (/person) !
I try to express warm feeling in standard style and sparkly main character image in anime style! I hope I can make your visit even more special by making your portrait!
Hi! I am Okayama!
I have been working hard to draw very like the person but cute! You should be able to find me easily as I am a large size member compare to the others!
I have been inspired by the 90's anime and shojo(girls') manga so I make sure to draw you as cute and cool as the one of main characters! Please ask me if you want to be drawn in different costume too!
- Saeki Kensuke
I will make your cute and funny portrait using Copic pens in boys manga style.
Please come and find me at the museum!