Akira Himekawa Original Drawings 2021/9/18(Sat) 〜 12/26(Sun)
10:30 - 17:30 (admission until 17:00)
*On the 9/18 and 19: 10:30 - 19:30 (admission until 19:00)
Manga Pandemic Web Exhibition 2021 2020/9/11(Fri) ~
Submission period: July 23 - October 31, 2021
- Exhibition Mini exhibition “Murakami Tomohiko Collection” 2021/4/24(Sat) 〜 12/26(Sun)
10.11 NewsAbout "Kansai ...On November 5 (Fri), you can visit the manga museu...
06.14 NewsMM Yukata WeekWe will be holding "MM Yukata Week" below period...
Hours / Fees / Access
- Museum Hours
- 10:30 – 17:30 (admission until 17:00)
- Every Tuesday･Wednesday
(Closed the next day if it is a national holiday), during the New Year’s holiday and maintenance periods. There may be changes to the museum opening and closing times without notice. Please contact us in advance.
- Admission Fees
Adults High and Junior High School Students Elementary School Students Individuals 900yen 400yen 200yen Groups Discount (20 people or more) 720yen 320yen 160yen
- The group rate will be applied in cases where admission fees are collectively paid for a group of 20 people or more who enter the museum at the same time.
- Not applicable with other discounts.
- Unaccompanied elementary school children are not permitted entry to the museum. Please ensure that they are accompanied by someone of at least junior high school age or above.
- Tickets permit multiple re-entry throughout the day.