Manga Pandemic Web Exhibition 2020/9/11(Fri) 〜
12/25(Fri)We will extend the exhibition period.
Dash―Original Manga Drawings in another form―Higashiura Mitsuo, Asuka Sachiko, Sasaya Nanaeko, Tadatsu Yoko 2020/10/29(Thu) 〜 2021/
4/6(Tue)5/10(Mon) The exhibition period has been extended.
03.01 NewsAbout revision...Kyoto International Manga Museum will partially re...
02.15 NewsClosure noticeWe will be closed for maintenance from 24th - 26th...
Hours / Fees / Access
- Museum Hours
- 10:00 – 18:00 (admission until 17:30)
*From April 1, 2021 10:30-17:30 (admission until 17:00)
- Every Wednesday (Closed the next day if it is a national holiday). during the New Year’s holiday and maintenance periods. There may be changes to the museum opening and closing times without notice. Please contact us in advance.
*From April 1, 2021, it will be changed every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Admission Fees
Adults High and Junior High School Students Elementary School Students Individuals 900yen 400yen 200yen Groups Discount (20 people or more) 720yen 320yen 160yen
- The group rate will be applied in cases where admission fees are collectively paid for a group of 20 people or more who enter the museum at the same time.
- Not applicable with other discounts.
- Unaccompanied elementary school children are not permitted entry to the museum. Please ensure that they are accompanied by someone of at least junior high school age or above.
- Tickets permit multiple re-entry throughout the day.