- User Guide
- About MM
Yasuko Aoike's 50th anniversary
- A world of beautiful artwork from 'Eroica' to 'Falco'
【November 1, 2014 - February 1, 2015】
Yasuko Aoike's Autograph Session 【January 17, 2015】
Kyoto "KAN COLLE Exhibition"
【September 20 - November 9, 2014】
- Workshop Let's make a pop-up greeting card of Mamyu!!
【October 4 - December 23, 2014】
- November 15, the museum will be open for "Kansai Bunka no Hi" so that general entrance to the museum will be free of charge on that day.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424