- User Guide
- About MM
Kyoto Manga & Anime Week
EXHIBITION GRADUATION WORKS
KYOTO SEIKA UNIVERSITY OF FACULTY OF MANGA
【February 17 - 21, 2016】
*During this period, admission to the museum will be free.
*During this period, permanent exhibition "What is Manga?" and "MM Workshop" will be closed.
*During this period, "MM Kamishibai", "Manga Studio" and "Portrait corner" will be held as generally
*Link to Japanese page
- Exhibition Original Artworks of Mochizuki Mikiya's Wild 7 Exhibition
【January 14 - February 9, 2016】
- Exhibition Under the supervision of Takemiya Keiko The Genga'(Dash) Exhibition Series
The World of Manga for Men
【November 21, 2015 - February 9, 2016 】
Keiko Takemiya signing event 【January 31, 2016】
- Workshop Go for your manga PhD!
The secret of manga traced from Edo giga
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays between November 14, 2015 - February 14, 2016 】
- Exhibition Great Manga History Traces from Edo
【November 14, 2015 - February 7, 2016 】
Let's make an Edo giga New Year's card using woodblock prints!
【November 28, 2015】
Edo giga and modern manga
【December 12, 2015】
Go for your manga PhD! The secret of manga traced from Edo caricatures
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays until - February 14, 2016 】
- We do not have regular workshop on February 20, 21 due to the EXHIBITION GRADUATION WORKS KYOTO SEIKA UNIVERSITY OF FACULTY OF MANGA.
- The museum will be open on February 17(Wed).
- February 15・16, February 22 - 25, the museum will be closed for maintenace.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424