- User Guide
- About MM
- Event Concert by the Kyoto Northern Hills Wind Instrument Orchestra 【May 5, 2014】
*Link to Japanese page
- Event Ueyama Tochi's 7th Serving of Manga Cooking 【April 20, 2014】
- Exhibition Kyoto MaGiC Exhibition
Love! Blooms! Margaret - A fashion based on "Mairunovitch" and "Kimi ni todoke"
Kyoto MaGiC Fashion Show
Love! Blooms! Margaret - A fashion show based on "Mairunovitch" and "Kimi ni todoke"
Nouvelle Bande Dessinée Exhibition - Artists connected by French comics -
【March 15 - May 25, 2014】
Talkshow "BD, Anime and Manga - from the perspective of overseas artists"
【March 16, 2014】
- Exhibition From Hand to Hand
- Picture Book Authors' Messages for Children - Remembering 3.11 -
【March 1, - May 8, 2014】
Gallery Talk 【March 8, 2014】,【April 29, 2014】,【 May 10, 2014】
- Workshop Let's all imagine and create a diorama of the city of the future!
【Every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday between March 1 - May 18, 2014】
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424