- User Guide
- About MM
Notice about entry to our museum on 20 and 21 of September
On 20 and 21 of September, the museum will be very crowded due to the “Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2014”. There is possibility of limiting the number of enter.
Yasuko Aoike's 50th anniversary
- A world of beautiful artwork from 'Eroica' to 'Falco'
【November 1, 2014 - February 1, 2015】
Yasuko Aoike's Autograph Session 【January 17, 2015】
- Event Nuit Blanche Kyoto 2014 【October 4, 2014】
Kyoto "KAN COLLE Exhibition"
【September 20 - November 9, 2014】
*On 20 and 21 of September, the museum will be very crowded due to the " Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2014 ". Numberd tickets to the Gallrey will be distributed from 10 am on each day.
- Workshop Mini- Manga Artist Experience
【Every day between July 19 - August 31, and every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday between September 6 - 28, 2014】
- Event Kyoto International Manga Museum in collaboration with Kodansha's "Nakayosi"
Nakayosi Fest ~Magical Girls Forever~
【May 24 - September 28, 2014】
- The museum will be closed on October 12, 2014.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424