- User Guide
- About MM
EGUCHI HISASHI POP ART EXHIBITION: KING OF POP - KYOTO EDITION
【June 11 - September 4, 2016 】
Talk Event "The secret of Eguchi Hisashi's 5 min sketches"
【August 7, 2016】
- Workshop Let's draw with a brush pen!
Picture postcard drawing challenge.
【On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays from June 4 - July 24, 2016】
- The museum will be open everyday from July 14 - September 6, 2016.
- We are holding "MM YUKATA WEEK" from July 14 until 20, 2016.
You can visit museum for free of charge if you visit us wearing Yukata (Japanese summer kimono), Kimono and other kinds of Japanese kimono style for that period.
- Group discount fee for our entrance ticket can be applied with stub of ticket of "Kyoko Okazaki Exhibition" which is held at Itami City Museum of Art. This discount is available only throughout the period of " EGUCHI HISASHI POP ART EXHIBITION: KING OF POP" (June 11- September 4).
In addition, "Kyoko Okazaki Exhibition" can also be discounted with Kyoto International Manga Museum ticket.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424