- User Guide
- About MM
- Conference Symposium "Anime Studies Now" 【December 20, 2013】
*This symposium will be held in Japanese
*Link to Japanese page
- Workshop Let's make a Graphig!
【December 7, 2013 - February 16, 2014】
*Saturdays, Sundays and holidays during the period above.
Eshi 100 Part 3 - Contemporary Japanese Illustration in Kyoto
【December 7, 2013 - February 11, 2014】
Let's make a graphig!
【During the exhibition (12/7 - 2/11) on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays.】
Transformation! Portraits MOE!
【During the exhibition (12/7 - 2/11) on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays.】
Ono Saseo Exhibition - The Modern Girl, the Southern Belle, and the bicycle girl
【October 31, 2013 - February 11, 2014】
Lecture by Ono Kosei "Ono Saseo is back!"
【November 3, 2013】
- Our period of closure for the new year's holiday this year is from December 29, 2013 - January 3, 2014.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424